Heating and cooling plays a vital role in the comfort and efficiency of buildings. Equally critical is the overall air quality, which can be improved by eliminating pollutants and introducing fresh air to the indoor environment. Your building’s HVAC system design helps determine your facility’s indoor air quality and comfort.
There is no one-size-fits-all HVAC system that is suitable for all facilities, which is why we create custom solutions that are tailored to meet your specific needs while also adhering to code requirements. Our HVAC solutions include:
- Building HVAC. Efficient HVAC system design combined with proper whole building design can result in substantial energy savings. We take a big-picture, whole building approach to developing HVAC systems that will improve comfort, efficiency, and productivity.
- Critical Mission Systems. If you operate a critical mission facility, then you understand how important it is that your HVAC system design works flawlessly. We create impeccably-designed HVAC systems that will keep you up and running at all times, offering reliable performance you can count on. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company provides custom HVAC system design for mission critical facilities such as hospitals, laboratories, and data centers.
- Indoor Air Quality. Your building’s HVAC system does more than just provide temperature control. Proper system design also helps to maintain indoor air quality through air filtration and ventilation, creating a safe and more comfortable environment for a building’s occupants.
- Building Automation. Our HVAC system design works hard behind the scenes, so all you notice is how comfortable and efficient your facility is. We offer comprehensive building automation systems that are designed to meet your needs and allow you to:
- Customize your settings based on building occupancy
- Reduce your installation and operating costs
- Protect your facility from system failure
- Chiller Plants. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company designs custom chiller plants that are designed to meet your specific needs and system requirements. We offer complete solutions, and have decades of experience in chiller plant application, design, and control. Our chiller plants are ideal for an assortment of applications such as hospitals, schools, office buildings, and manufacturing facilities.
- Boiler Plants. Hot water boiler plants provide your facilities with clean, draftless heat. To ensure efficiency and functionality, it is critical that your boiler plant design utilizes the correct pipe size, horsepower, and capacity to meet demand. We design clean, efficient boiler plant systems for virtually any application.
- Geothermal. While outdoor air temperature varies drastically throughout the year (especially in the Midwest), underground temperatures remain relatively stable. Geothermal heating and cooling systems utilize these stable underground temperatures to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature in residential and commercial structures.
In addition to creating a healthy indoor environment, your HVAC system design must meet code requirements. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company has decades of experience designing efficient HVAC systems that offer comfort, efficiency, and reliability, while also adhering to code requirements.
Let the team of experts at LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company take the mystery out of choosing the right HVAC system design for your facility. We’re passionate about developing the right solutions for building owners, architects, and occupants.